“La Terrazza sul Campo” is located inside the historic center, in a pedestrian area with limited traffic where cars are not allowed, not even for loading and unloading luggage.
The only allowed vehicle is the taxi, the car must be parked outside the limited traffic zone.
The recommended parking areas are:
- parking “Il Campo” in Via di Fontanella, 1 (600 m, 25 euro per day)
- parking at the train station, in Piazzale Fratelli Rosselli (2 euros per day). From this parking you can catch a taxi (the taxi station is right in front of the train station entrance, the cost of the taxi is about 12 euros), a bus for the city center, or walk for about 30 minutes using the escalator that connects the train station to the city center.
- Parking “Santa Caterina” in Via Esterna di Fontebranda (800 metres distance, €25 per day)
- free parking in the “Fortezza” area (Viale Vittorio Veneto on the GPS, 1.2 km from the hotel). Check for any restrictions on vertical signs.
- Car Valet Garage Leonardo, located in Via Bettino Ricasoli , 29. The parking offers a pick-up service to the structure, for check-in and check-out, for the total amount of 25 euros per day. For more informations visit the following link: https://www.parcheggiosiena.it/en/index.html
From each of these parking lots you can call a taxi at +39 0577 49222
For more informations, visit the Siena Parcheggi website by clicking on the following link:
Please note that “La Terrazza sul Campo” will NOT be responsible for any fines for access in the pedestrian area or for the carelessness of traffic signs.